Thursday, December 18, 2014

PP Secret Santa Angel and the Dark Prince

Finished a few models. As mentioned in a previous post I signed up for the Privateer Press Secret Santa. My assigned forum goer had asked for either an Una the Falconer or an Aurora. As Aurora is already an angel, that just begged to be done up for Christmas time.

  

And then I also finished up prime Butcher and prime Vladimir for my friend Fluffy Bunny. He's planning on playing Butcher in an event this weekend which means he left my place before I could get good pictures of him. I'll add that up when I get a chance with the light box set up. I didn't do any base work for the Khadoran models as that's up to FB to make sure all his models match. (And I don't have a supply of the flock he uses)



No comments:

Post a Comment