Thursday, April 2, 2015

Super Dungeon Explore!

Well, Adepticon is over (and battle reports are still in progress - 19 matches over 4 days will take some time to sort out and make readable) so it's time to start other projects again. While at Adepticon I found out that my initial shipment from the kickstarter for Sodapop Miniature's game Super Dungeon Explore just got out of customers, and should be here within the next two weeks. As I had already picked up a Von Drakk Manor expansion for the game to play around with painting that style of miniature, I figured it was high time to get them out and get painting. So here are my first forays into painting chibi style minis.

My first four Rattlebones

Skullbats

I also managed to dig up a really crappy picture of the wardog I painted for Fluffy Bunny 2 days before we left for Adepticon. Nothing like being given last minute projects. I'll try to get a real picture later - this one was taken at Adepticon with terrible lighting and I don't even think the camera was in macro mode - but at least it gives a little bit of the idea of what he looks like. Also added is a last minute Maximus that Eric had me paint up in case he needed him.

Khador War Dog

Maximus

No comments:

Post a Comment