Sunday, March 1, 2015

Febuary Tale of Warmahordes

Well, I didn't get done as much as I had hoped for this month. I still have a Feral Warpwolf, 2 Blackclads, an Ironfang Kovnik and epic Sorcha sitting on the painting desk all over 70% done. However, 70% is less than 100%, so they don't get added in this month. I blame most of the slowdown on Fluffy Bunny, who gave me an entire Winterguard Infantry unit with unit attachment, rocketeers and Joe to paint. I managed all of that but Joe, and still finished a few other projects.

Winterguard Infantry

Ironfang Pikemen Unit Attachment

Megalith

Kittens in Mittens (House Shyeel Battle Mages)
The green jaspetite jade look I was going for on Megalith didn't work quite as I had hoped - it's too bright and yellow I think. After Adepticon I might try to rework the paint formula for it and repaint the circle models, I might not. We'll see how the color scheme clearcoats and looks on the tabletop first.

No comments:

Post a Comment